|Guest report of Intra-Express trip to Murmansk/Nikel in 2005|
The third guest report is about a trip organised by 'Intra Express' (icw 'DNV Tours' uit Kornwestheim) to Minsk, Sint Petersburg and the northernmost station in the world: Nikel.
The global travel program was:
- Day 01: Thursday June, 16th
- The Netherlands - Berlin (Night)
- Day 02: Friday June, 17th
- Berlin - Warszawa - Brest
- Day 03: Saturday June, 18th
- Brest - Minsk - Vitebsk
- Day 04: Sunday June, 19th
- Vitebsk - St.Petersburg (Free time, citytour)
- Day 05: Monday June, 20th
- St.Petersburg (depots)
- Day 06: Tuesday June, 21th
- Kem - Solovetskoye eiland - Kem - Polar Circle
- Day 07: Wednesday June, 22th
- Polar Circle - Murmansk (depot) - bustrip to Nikel
- Day 08: Thursday June, 23th
- traintrip Nikel-Murmansk - Murmansk (citytrip)
- Day 09: Friday June, 24th
- Apatity - Kirovsk - Apatity - Polar Circle
- Day 10: Saturday June, 25th
- Petrosavodsk (depot and Free time)
- Day 11: Sunday June, 26th
- Novgorod (citytrip) - Brest
- Day 12: Monday June, 27th
- Brest - Warszawa - Berlin - Venlo
Last update: 25-07-2005
Several locomotives in the depot.
Sankt Peterburg Sotirovochnaya (ZD-depot) , 20-06-2005
The train to Nikel is waiting for it's departure.
The northernmost regular passengerstation in the world.
Two WL22M outsidfe the depot.
Apatity (ZD-depot) , 24-06-2005
Petrozavodsk (Prospekt Lenina) , 25-06-2005