|Guest report of A.Krakowsky-trip to St.Petersburg in 2003|
One of the most beutiful cities of Europe is Saint
Petersburg. Also has this city the largest tramnetwork in the world. Two
reasons for Alex Krakowsky from Antwerp to visit with a group this city.
With historic trams a large part of the network was covered (photo).
This report was made by Ernst van Gulden as one of the groupmembers.
The global travel scheme was:
- Day 01: Saturday April 26th
- Amsterdam - Saint Petersburg (arrival, short walk)
- Day 02: Sunday April 27th
- Saint Petersburg (roundtrip museumcars)
- Day 03: Sunday April 28th
- Saint Petersburg (free morning, metrodepot)
- Day 04: Sunday April 29th
- Saint Petersburg (tramfactory, railwaymuseum Vashavskiy Vokzal)
- Day 05: Sunday April 30th
- Saint Petersburg (freetime with trams and model railway exchange)
- Day 06: Sunday May 1st
- Saint Petersburg (roundtrip trams (prototypes))
- Day 07: Sunday May 2nd
- Saint Petersburg (metro)
- Day 08: Sunday May
- Saint Petersburg (freetime with extensive roundtrip)
- Day 09: Sunday May 4th
- Saint Petersburg (freetime, returntrip) - Amsterdam
Last update: 25-07-2005
Fotostop before one of the beautiful churches.
Sankt Peterburg, 27-04-2003
Maintenancecars in the depot.
Sankt Peterburg (Metrodepot 1) , 28-07-2003
A old tramwaycar.
Sankt Peterburg (PTMZ) , 29-07-2003
Metrostation Kirovskyi Zavod.
Sankt Peterburg (Metrost. Kirovskyi Zavod) , 02-07-2003
On line 47 twin LM-cars are running.
Sankt Peterburg (Prospekt Islitateley) , 03-07-2003