|Trip report of Oekraine Anders to Crimean peninsula in 2001|
The second trip of Oekraïne Anders was more specialized. After the industrial Zone of Donetsk and Dniepropetrovsk the famous peninsula Crinea was visited.
The global travel program was:
- Day 01: Sunday July, 1st
- Arrival group in Kiev
- Day 02: Monday July, 2nd
- Gayvoron - Podgorodnaya
- Day 03: Tuesday July, 3rd
- Dniepropetrovsk (Depots, Locomotive factory, Tram company)
- Day 04: Wednesday July, 4th
- KrasnoarMaysk - Donetsk
- Day 05: Thursday July, 5th
- Dzhankoj - Kerch
- Day 06: Friday July, 6th
- Kerch - Feodosia
- Day 07: Saturday July, 7th
- Simferopol - Yevpatoria
- Day 08: Saturday July, 8th
- Yevpatoria (Tram company, Roundtrip, Molochnoye)
- Day 09: Saturday July, 9th
- Simferopol - Sevastopol - Jalta
- Day 10: Monday July, 10th
- Jalta - Alupka - Masandra - Livadia - Jalta
- Day 11: Wednesday July, 11th
- Jalta - Ai-Petri - Bakhchisarai - Jalta
- Day 12: Thursday July, 12th
- Jalta - Simferopol
- Day 13: Friday July, 13th
- Day 14: Saturday July, 14th
Last update: 25-07-2005
Kyiv (Andriyivski Uzviz) , 01-07-2001
The first few kilometers after Gayvoron are mixed track.
Sudak and the Black Sea with on the right the castle.
Sudak (Plage) , 06-07-2001
Groupphoto of the second trip of Oekraine Anders.
Yevpatoria (Tram-depot) , 08-07-2001
Oppostite the main station is the Panteleimon Momastery.
Odesa (Vulitsya Pantelejmonovska) , 13-07-2001