|Trip report first roundtrip Oekraine Anders in 2000|
This first trip organised by Oekraïne Anders. I was a trip to get to learn the Ukraine and the railsystems. On the next pages you ca find the report was made by Paul Mure (one of the participants). In addition two other persons (Tom van der Kolff and Gerard van Teeffelen) have made this report complete with locomotive numbers and the exact times.
The global travel program was:
- Day 01: Saturday September, 30th
- The Netherlands - Berlin - Praha
- Day 02: Sunday October, 1st
- Slovak border - Kosice - Ukrainian border - Uzhorod
- Day 03: Monday October, 2nd
- Uzhorod - Dubrynichi - Sol - Turka - L'viv
- Day 04: Tuesday October, 3rd
- Lviv (Railwaydepots, Tramdepot, Roundtrip, Turism)
- Day 05: Wednesday October, 4th
- Kovel - Manevitchi (Peatrailway) - Antonovka
- Day 06: Thursday October, 5th
- Kiev (Darnitsa (incl. tramdepot), Roundtrip, Funiculaire)
- Day 07: Friday October, 6th
- Kiev - Nezhin - Konotop - Vorozhba - Charkiv
- Day 08: Saturday October, 7th
- Lugansk (Factory, Tramroundtrip)
- Day 09: Sunday October, 8th
- Zaporozhye (Children's Railway, Dam, Cossack island)
- Day 10: Monday October, 9th
- Krivoj Rog (Express Tram, Iron ore mine, Citytrip)
- Day 11: Tuesday October, 10th
- Odessa (Depot, Tramroundtrip) - Railwayferry Iljitschevk
- Day 12: Wednesday October, 11th
- Tsvetkovo ? Steamtrip SO - Khristinova - Zhmerinka
- Day 13: Thursday October, 12th
- Kolomyya - Tovmachik - Voronyenka - Ivano-Frankovsk
- Day 14: Friday October, 13th
- Beregovo - Khmel'nik - Beregovo - Chop - Kosice
- Day 15: Saturday October, 14th
- Praha - Berlin - The Netherlands
Last update: 25-07-2005
SR3-EMU during a short stop.
Veliky Berezny, 02-10-2000
The Dzherelo-train at the station.
Our excursion tram.
Konotop Ul.Svobody, 06-10-2000
Dzherelo-train with a ChS2.
Excursiontrain with near Shpola.